video game related pattern requests...
Hommeric
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Mt:GA Request - Liliana the Last Hope

Post by Hommeric »

Hello everyone!
I'm new here, and wanted some help
I want to make a cross stitch of thi art from Magic the Gathering, from a card that i really love! I wass planning on something like 100x185 Stitches on a 14 count aida. The problem is, i don't really know how to make a pattern of it!
I know some sites, like stitchfiddle or pic2pat, which I already used for some smaller projects, but the thing is, the pattern generated don't look good enough, ass her legs look like a pitch black mass.

I'd be very gratefull if anyone could help me, or at least, teach me the best way to create complex patterns like this one.

Edit: If possible, I'd like the color chart to use Anchor Threads, as I'm from Brazil, and DMC are really hard to find, and quite expensive

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Mt:GA Request - Liliana the Last Hope

Post by blackmageheart »

Hi! I did try this out in PCStitch, on my PC, as I'm pretty good at making these types of images into workable patterns. It didn't turn out very well at small sizes! What's the biggest size you would stitch? 100x185 is way too small to make this lovely image look like more than a big mess of black and blue pixels!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Hommeric
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Hommeric »

blackmageheart wrote:Hi! I did try this out in PCStitch, on my PC, as I'm pretty good at making these types of images into workable patterns. It didn't turn out very well at small sizes! What's the biggest size you would stitch? 100x185 is way too small to make this lovely image look like more than a big mess of black and blue pixels!
Given how much fabric i have at my disposal right now, i think 200x260 would the maximum size

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I've tried all kinds of methods but I can't make it look any good even at 200x260, and I don't have time right now to sit and hand edit all the pixels. I'm really sorry!
I'll post the reduced size pics here in case anyone else can give it a try for you!
Spoiler
lilianacropweb.png
lilianacropweb.png (50.48 KiB) Viewed 13191 times
lilianacropweb.gif
lilianacropweb.gif (31.12 KiB) Viewed 13191 times
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...