Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Epic Pokemon Generation VI pattern.

video game related pattern requests...
Airclover
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Epic Pokemon Generation VI pattern.

Post by Airclover »

So, I'm very, very new to this site. I found it the other day because someone posted the Epic Pokemon Generation I Cross Stitch on Deviant Art, and I love doing cross stitch. Since then, I've printed off the cross stitch patterns for the first five generations, and I've been searching for the sixth.

I really want to have a generation VI pattern because I'm planning on making my son a quilt with the all the pokemon cross stitches sewn together, and having six pieces would look a lot better than five.

I've read through a few threads, and it looks like there's a problem with generation VI not having the right kind of sprites or they are too big. I did some searching and found someone who has made generation VI into sprites, and they said that they are free to use. Here is the link: http://noscium.deviantart.com/art/Pokem ... -406635242

So here are my questions. Are these sprites too big or small? Will they do the job if I put them together like the other epic patterns? And if I put them together, is there someone out there willing to create the pattern because I don't have a pattern maker?

BTW, I'm really excited about being on this board. I love cross stitch, and I'm such a geek.

bulbasaur
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Epic Pokemon Generation VI pattern.

Post by bulbasaur »

Hey, Airclover: using these sprites to make an Epic Pokemon General VI pattern is definitely a possibility. If you're willing to put them all together in a similar fashion as the others, I'm sure I (or someone else) could help out when converting to a pattern.

Airclover
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Epic Pokemon Generation VI pattern.

Post by Airclover »

Good to know. I'll get on it, and see how it works out. I'm hoping to make it about the same size as the others to keep it even.