Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Ni No Kuni familiars

video game related pattern requests...
fangy89
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Ni No Kuni familiars

Post by fangy89 »

I've been trying to find any sort of pattern from Ni No Kuni to no avail, and I'm hoping someone here can help. I tried to make a Toko pattern for my bestie, and it came out kinda okay I guess but I would still love a proper pattern of any of the familiars. Ideally I'd love to have them all in an epic piece ala 'all Pokemon from their respective generations' but I think I have to settle for whatever I can get lol :p 14 count is preferred but not mandatory, hopefully somewhere in the 5-6" range or smaller. Any and all help is appreciated! :D

stitchingmama
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Ni No Kuni familiars

Post by stitchingmama »

Ni No Kuni was originally a DS game so I used http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/nin ... eet/36220/ to make patterns before of the characters. Someone could use that is it's what you're looking for.
"I need to feel your cross stitch. Feels like 8-bit" - my three year old

fangy89
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: Ni No Kuni familiars

Post by fangy89 »

Oh that's so cute! I was hoping for the whole characters but I might just use those for a cute "character select" type looking thing lol Thanks :D
I would still like the ones from the PS3 version since there are some missing in the linked sheet, and a couple seem to be damaged data and show up all scrambled. Hopefully someone has something laying around? :D