Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Floss organizer sheets available

Trade with other sprite stitch members...
funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Floss organizer sheets available

Post by funkymonkey »

I'm doing some cleaning of my craft room, and I have a bunch of extra pages for organizing floss bobbins available.
Spoiler
sheets.jpg
sheets.jpg (71.82 KiB) Viewed 25434 times
Here's a picture of how I use them. I am super anal, so I cut larger bobbin cards out of poster board (or soda boxes, or cereal boxes) that fit the pockets perfectly. You can use store-bought floss bobbins, but they don't lay as flat.

I have 16 pages to give; that would be enough to hold 320 bobbins. I'd like to give them to whoever wants to use them; no charge or swap needed. I was going to donate them to the SS Vault, but it's a weirdly specific thing that not necessarily everyone would want, so they'll go to the first person who speaks up. If this system looks like something you'd like to try, let me know and I'll ship em to you! (US only? probably wouldn't be worth the shipping to send it internationally).

out2lunch
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Floss organizer sheets available

Post by out2lunch »

Oh hey! That's how I organize my floss. I love being able to see all the colors laid out. I never thought about cutting the bobbins to fit tho, I really like that idea.
Current Project: Super Metroid villain #3: Crocomire

knicole09
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by knicole09 »

Where can I find these? I tried to look for them online but I couldn't find any to purchase.
Current Projects:
Lothlorien Glass: 1.2 out of 40 something pages complete :)
First Gen Epic Pokemon: 1.5 out of 30 something pages complete :)

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by funkymonkey »

Here are the ones I bought, they actually are "2x2 coin collecting" sheets: https://www.amazon.com/BCW-20-Pocket-Pa ... B002KDNAU2

I do still have my 16 sheets available if you want them, PM me your address!