Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Firehawke's crafty obsession...non-video games!

non video game related projects...
Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Firehawke's crafty obsession...non-video games!

Post by Firehawke »

Getting SO close! Too bad I was tired last night...could have gotten more done :P
Spoiler
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Light at the end of the tunnel!!!
Spoiler
Bungo is almost done (probably tomorrow...going to binge play Secret Society: Hidden Mystery tonight...Kindle FINALLY got the new update)...and just in time for me to start over on my big project! I needed a bigger piece of aida and didn't want to add on...plus I found aida on 123Stitch that's supposed to be sparkly...and guess what is waiting for me when I get home. Thanks USPS! I will have to share pics, since I'm not sure I've talked about this project :tease:
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Bungo's done!!!

Finished him on Saturday. Then spent a chunk of time on Sunday working on my Bee Brilliant charity square (no pic...it's 500 stitches of B5200, which if you aren't familiar with DMC thread is uber, uber white...on white aida, so the pic wouldn't show much and it would be a bit boring :P).

And then broke out the aida I just got from 123Stitch and got the first stitch done on my (going to take a long, LONG time) large project...Treasure Hunt Bookshelf from HAED! http://heavenandearthdesigns.com/index. ... 704fde115f (I was under the weather, and there's only 1 stitch, so didn't get a pic).

Then when I felt better last night, did a little more on the 11th Doctor Stained Glass project (spaced getting a pic of that...was too distracted with thoughts of gaming and following the baseball game on my phone...the Tribe have made it to post season!)

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Quick little update...I just splurged on myself and took advantage of the HAED sale and got an actual .pdf of Treasure Hunt Bookshelf! I have the paper pattern and I had scanned that in...let's just say the blurriness of the pattern + doing 100 stitches=unhappy eyes and a headache afterwards that didn't fully clear up for a few days. But, now with the .pdf pattern directly from them, it should be much easier going...as long as I can focus and not get distracted with other projects :tease: It's SUCH a huge pattern, it will be years before I'm done. It's one of those doing it for the experience projects, which is something new for me. It's taken a lot of positive self talk to tell myself it's okay to do a totally just for me big, huge, not sure what I will do with it when I'm done project...and I think it's opened up a new window for me crafting wise. I may even have to start one of the epic Pokemon patterns!

(rambling done now...we return to our regularly scheduled crafty forum posts :read: )

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Update time!

First up...Eleventh Doctor Stained Glass.
Spoiler
And I rearranged some crafty stuff so I have a project bin for Treasure Hunt Bookshelf
Spoiler

My cat approves :P
Spoiler
The aida is SO sparkly!
Spoiler
Another kitty cameo, just because :P

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Doctor Who update!
Spoiler

Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Clarington »

Loving that Doctor Who piece. Can't wait to see more!
I'm gettin' bloggy: http://craftscapades.com/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Thanks Clarington!!! :D

Here's a sneaky Sunday update! :wiz

Done with the blackwork on page 3 AND page 4!
Spoiler

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I've been busy the last couple of weeks!
Attachments
20170108_144124-1.jpg

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

Oh. It's coming along nicely. One can already tell by the silhouette and bowtie that it's The Doctor.
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/