Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Ark's stuff

non video game related projects...
lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Ark's stuff

Post by lcockitt »

So many pretties! I especially love the penguin, the tinycorn and the awesome blankets. Good to see you back, looking forward to seeing more of the Heaven and Earth stitch!
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

arkani
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by arkani »

Thanks! :D I've started a challenge on the official HAED facebook group - to do 1000 stitches in 10x10 blocks, but they can't be touching for more than a corner. So it looks like a checkerboard when you've done it. There's a free pattern at the end of it for participants, so why not. :D

I think i'll go up a count or two for the horsey one I got though - stitching in the hand isn't cooperating for 22ct lol. Thankfully, I have some 16 or 18ct in my stash box that'll be big enough. :D I've only done a hundred stitches or so and it's just not sitting right.

edit: Oh! I did this QR one too, ages ago. It's a quote from Garrus Vakarian, from Mass Effect 2. (i've also fallen down into Shakarian hell. it's great! *cries forever*) ;) it *should* scan.
Ok I have a Garrus Problem.jpg
Ok I have a Garrus Problem.jpg (60.32 KiB) Viewed 6089 times

also I found this - kinda nsfw? Has the "F word" in it. A quote from a friend, that sums up knitting/crocheting when it's just not cooperating.
Spoiler
2015-03-04 14.46.43.jpg
2015-03-04 14.46.43.jpg (187.58 KiB) Viewed 6089 times
aaand while I was looking for the QR stitch, I found this! it's my mum's (year late) wedding present. It's her own fault, she moved the dates lol
IMG_1954.JPG
IMG_1954.JPG (112.51 KiB) Viewed 6089 times
Working on:
Retro X & Y! - lost the pattern and fabric, but it's resurfaced :D ...and i've lost it again lol
Attempting Diamond Painting
Making like three crochet blankets at once #nolife
slowly amassing floss for the old-style Epic Pokemon

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Such a lovely butterfly!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

arkani
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by arkani »

Firehawke wrote:Such a lovely butterfly!
Thanks! I rage quit on it a few times though - it's a bad one for working on it but nothing seems to be happening. If I do it again, i'm using a higher count and ten stitching lol.

moar progress!
YARM BOX
YARM BOX
2016-01-29 22.07.13.jpg (121.24 KiB) Viewed 6053 times
Progress on the giant HAED :D i'm so glad I chose to tent stitch this. Did I put this up already? oh well, have it again if I did.
Progress on the giant HAED :D i'm so glad I chose to tent stitch this. Did I put this up already? oh well, have it again if I did.
2016-01-29 22.06.10.jpg (338.51 KiB) Viewed 6053 times
scarrrrrrf
scarrrrrrf
2016-01-29 22.06.41.jpg (133 KiB) Viewed 6053 times
Working on:
Retro X & Y! - lost the pattern and fabric, but it's resurfaced :D ...and i've lost it again lol
Attempting Diamond Painting
Making like three crochet blankets at once #nolife
slowly amassing floss for the old-style Epic Pokemon

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

LOVE your yarn box...what a great idea!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

PinkPoodle
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by PinkPoodle »

Great work! I particularly like the tardis blanket and ami unicorn. Cats always have to be in the action, don't they?
Currently working on:
Tiki Room Cross Stitch
Large Skyrim Perler project
A quilt I really need to finish