Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

DQ's Current Craziness

non video game related projects...
concraftidor
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: DQ's Current Craziness (Update 11/15)

Post by concraftidor »

Such lovely projects!!! I love seeing big epic works build up like this. Have had to take a break from my stitching due to a thumb injury and seeing your progress makes me feel excited like I am stitching along with you! Can't wait to see more.
Conquering crafting - one medium at a time!
http://www.concraftidora.wordpress.com

Family Tree Sampler (90% done)
Christmas Stocking (70% done)
Epic Pokemon Generation I (1/30 pages)
Three Wolf Moon (10% done)

discoqueen
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: DQ's Current Craziness (Update 11/15)

Post by discoqueen »

concraftidor wrote:Such lovely projects!!! I love seeing big epic works build up like this. Have had to take a break from my stitching due to a thumb injury and seeing your progress makes me feel excited like I am stitching along with you! Can't wait to see more.
I know~ It's like seeing a puzzle being built, seeing each piece get put in it's place for the big picture. Seeing everyone working on larger ones is what's keeping me motivated considering I've got multiple others about Captain's size on my to-do list. But I've got two more small ones (the grid for them is 70 x 70 stitches so as long as I don't get too distracted they should be done pretty quickly) I want to finish before I get back to the large one.

Oh dear. That sucks. How long are you out of commission so to speak?
RMDC wrote:I love the SM and TM projects! :)
As soon as I spotted them in the forums I knew I had to make them. But now I've got other friends other than the one they were intended for asking if they could have them too xD

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: DQ's Current Craziness

Post by Firehawke »

More great progress on Captain and the small projects are fun!
Hope your mom's biopsy went well!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

concraftidor
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by concraftidor »

Bad ingrown nail on the tip of my right hand, so pushing a needle is near impossible, even with a thimble. It's almost all healed up though, so hopefully I'll be stitching again in a week or so! I'm new here and have to share some photos of my work, so maybe I should do that in the meantime!!
Conquering crafting - one medium at a time!
http://www.concraftidora.wordpress.com

Family Tree Sampler (90% done)
Christmas Stocking (70% done)
Epic Pokemon Generation I (1/30 pages)
Three Wolf Moon (10% done)

discoqueen
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by discoqueen »

Firehawke wrote:More great progress on Captain and the small projects are fun!
Hope your mom's biopsy went well!
Thanks ^^
Yes and no. On the plus side, she got out of surgery fine with no harmful issues other than the fact that she's now driving herself crazy trying to find a hairstyle to get that would make the part of her head they shaved look natural. She's vetoing my idea to just shave the rest of it off. The results also came back negative, which means that there's nothing there we have to worry about; but we're still no closer to finding out why she's having so much pain in her head.
concraftidor wrote:Bad ingrown nail on the tip of my right hand, so pushing a needle is near impossible, even with a thimble. It's almost all healed up though, so hopefully I'll be stitching again in a week or so! I'm new here and have to share some photos of my work, so maybe I should do that in the meantime!!
Ouuuuch. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's sooner rather than later.
And definitely! Would love to see what you've been working on.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Hopefully they figure it out soon!

Good luck with your craftiness!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

discoqueen
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by discoqueen »

Spoiler
Three out of four done. All I have left to do is the Devil's Trap symbol from Supernatural. But with doing the anti-possession tattoo, I need to pick up more black before I can tackle it. Ah well...back to Captain I go.

FluffyBunnySlippers
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by FluffyBunnySlippers »

Would you mind sharing the pattern for the Anti Possession tattoo? I have a friend I would love to stitch that for.
World's No. 1 Emotional Disaster

https://www.facebook.com/infinitestitchings/

discoqueen
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by discoqueen »

FluffyBunnySlippers wrote:Would you mind sharing the pattern for the Anti Possession tattoo? I have a friend I would love to stitch that for.
Sure. I got it from this blog here.

FluffyBunnySlippers
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by FluffyBunnySlippers »

Thank you so much!
World's No. 1 Emotional Disaster

https://www.facebook.com/infinitestitchings/