Walking Dead City update 1-31

non video game related projects...
discoqueen
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: Walking Dead City Fifty Shades of Olive

Post by discoqueen »

Nice!

Hm....I'll definitely have to try that approach with my next project then.

blunt melee weapon
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by blunt melee weapon »

It has been a super long time since I posted any updates. And almost as long since I worked on this. I have been really busy with school and I couldn't work on it over Christmas break as I had my wisdom teeth removed. I have started to work on this and other stitching projects again. I will have to post those when the are done.
Spoiler
WD4-8.jpg
WD4-8.jpg (38.64 KiB) Viewed 26972 times
I am making okay progress, but I am getting so sick of green. I hope to have this page (maybe the row?) done by June. I did find finally my camera! I need to remember how to use it now.

lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by lcockitt »

It's coming along great!
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

blunt melee weapon
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: Walking Dead City update 6-16

I finally finished the third page!
Spoiler
WD-City-6-16.jpg
WD-City-6-16.jpg (83.22 KiB) Viewed 26822 times
It bothers me that you can see the gridding under the light yellow section. I know it'll wash out, but it's annoying!
I have to take a break from this for awhile, I have to stitch some birthday presents. Hopefully I'll get back to this by the end of the year.

MonkeyCatcher
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by MonkeyCatcher »

Wow I really love that! Great work! Maybe I'll take this on as my next project...

Jill
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Jill »

Nice! I'm just discovering the walking dead (finished season 2 yesterday) but i'm hooked! This would be awesome to fill the hours during the day, looking forward to seeing the next episode at night :)

blunt melee weapon
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

I would love it if somebody else started stitching this! I like seeing the different approaches people make to the same project.
My mom is absolutely obsessed with the show. We've had out of town friends, who we haven't seen in months, stop and see us, my mom said the walking dead was on and scurried to go watch it. Completely ignoring the friend. XD luckily my dad and I were there. She has informed all of us that we will be watching the spin off series that airs in August. I think it is a prequel, and follows different people?

blunt melee weapon
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: Walking Dead City update 1-31

After a long (too long absence from posting updates I am back. I had a crazy year, but I got a ton of stitching done, most of it on other pieces.I plan on doing 1 page a month this year (the 2 short row end pages will be done in the same month) I am keeping on schedule so far.
Spoiler
WDC_1-31.jpg
I have the whole first row done! I switched to a Qsnap frame from the scroll frame I got at the thrift store and it made things much easier. I am really happy with the way things are turning out. The next page is nothing but confetti and is slightly intimidating :shock:

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Walking Dead City update 1-31

Post by Firehawke »

It is looking great!!! You will do wonderfully with all of those confetti stitches! :good:
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson