Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Me and my beads

Video game craft projects made with MISC supplies...
TigerLily
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Me and my beads

Post by TigerLily »

I said it in the challenge topic as well, but I absolutely love the Yoshi one. He is my favourite character and it came out really well. I literally went 'Eeeeeee!' so good job! hehe

BeadedImagination
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by BeadedImagination »

TigerLily wrote:I said it in the challenge topic as well, but I absolutely love the Yoshi one. He is my favourite character and it came out really well. I literally went 'Eeeeeee!' so good job! hehe
Thankees :) I'm still amazed that people like my work so it puts the biggest smile on my face to have reactions like yours :D
~Steph~

blackberrybear
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by blackberrybear »

Is there a brand/size seed bead that would be the easiest to work with?

BeadedImagination
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by BeadedImagination »

blackberrybear wrote:Is there a brand/size seed bead that would be the easiest to work with?
:nod I think most beadweavers who do sprites would agree that the Miyuki Delica size 11 is the most uniform and color-range extensive, with over 1000 colors and finishes. Sorry it took a while to get back to you, finishing up college and stuffz. Happy to help :D

~Steph~

blackberrybear
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by blackberrybear »

BeadedImagination wrote:
blackberrybear wrote:Is there a brand/size seed bead that would be the easiest to work with?
:nod I think most beadweavers who do sprites would agree that the Miyuki Delica size 11 is the most uniform and color-range extensive, with over 1000 colors and finishes. Sorry it took a while to get back to you, finishing up college and stuffz. Happy to help :D

~Steph~
Thanks.