Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Lomax (Lemmings platform game hero) plush

Video game craft projects made with MISC supplies...
LPSM
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Lomax (Lemmings platform game hero) plush

Post by LPSM »

I have made what is likely to be my last Lemmings-related plush for a while (I've made so many that I'd like to expand my portfolio in other directions, now!), and my most complex work to date. I hope nobody minds me giving him his own thread, separate from that of my previous lemmings plushes!

His name is Lomax, and he's a lemming knight who happens to be the protagonist of the Lemmings-series spin-off platform game of the same name, which was released in late 1996 for the Sony PlayStation, and Microsoft Windows 95.

He was made using only the pixel-art created by the game's artist and designer, Henk Nieborg, as a reference, because the box and manual artwork are so wildly different to what's in the game that I didn't consider them to be a valid reference. In-game, Lomax stands a little taller than other lemmings (probably because, unlike other lemmings, Lomax has legs), and I made sure that he stands a little taller than my pre-existing plush lemmings because of that. Lomax is eleven inches tall when not counting his helmet, and, when measured from the soles of his boots to the top of the feather on his helmet, he's fourteen inches tall.

His helmet is permanently attached, but I took a couple of photos of him without it, before it was added;

He was hard work, because he had to be almost entirely hand-sewn!

I hope you all like him. :D

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Lomax (Lemmings platform game hero) plush

Post by RMDC »

He looks fantastic! I especially love his boots. :nod
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

TigerLily
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by TigerLily »

That looks so professional. I would have thought that was official merchandise or something. Very well done!

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

He's adorable! Really well done!

LPSM
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by LPSM »

Thanks very much, guys!

After a few days' break, I've just followed this one up with another plush, but it's not a Lemmings-related one this time. ;)